By accessing and using the website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorized to access and use the Website, and you must immediately stop doing so.
Website terms changes
We may change these Terms at any time with updates. Unless stated otherwise, any change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms. By continuing to access and use the Website, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
We may change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to, the Website without notice or liability.
These Terms were last updated on Friday, March 20, 2020.
Website usage obligations
You must provide true, current and complete information in your dealings and must promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current and complete.
You must not act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, timebomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that in any way compromises, or may compromise, the Website or any Underlying System, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any Underlying System.
• You shall use the website only for intended purpose of requesting a visa. You should not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
• Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
• Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
• Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
• Breaching any applicable laws;
• Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
• Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Intellectual Property and Copyrights
We (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Website (including all information, data, text, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and look and feel), and the Underlying Systems.
• The Authorities reserve the right to deny processing of any application.
• Visa fee is subject to change, any change will be notified at the time the application is submitted.
• Visa processing may be delay in case of immigration internal workload or technical errors.
• Visa may be refused/declined if your details do not match with the documents submitted or if there is any mistake in the information provided.
• Visa may be denied if you have a violation of deported or overstay.
• Valid e-Visas does not guarantee crossing at immigration checkpoints. Immigration will verify the details before granting you permission.
• Working days are considered excluding weekend & public holidays.
• Visa will not be processed until the full payment is approved.
To the extent permitted by law, we and our licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Loss in connection with the Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly; or any error in, or omission from, any information made available through the Website; or any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the Website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use the Website protects you from this and any site linked from the Website, any link on the Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
We make no representation or warranty that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all countries or that the content satisfies the laws of all countries. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited, and for your own compliance with applicable local laws.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, access and use the Website is at your own risk and we are not liable or responsible to you or any other person for any Loss under or in connection with these Terms, the Website, or your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website. This exclusion applies regardless of whether our liability or responsibility arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
Suspension and Termination
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, if we consider that you have breached these Terms or we otherwise consider it appropriate, we may immediately, and without notice, suspend or terminate your access to the Website (or any part of it).
On suspension or termination, you must immediately cease using the Website and must not attempt to gain further access.
If we need to contact you, we may do so by email or by posting a notice on the Website. You agree that this satisfies all legal requirements in relation to written communications.
These Terms, and any dispute relating to these Terms or the Website, are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the country.
If any part or provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, that part or provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the illegality, unenforceability or invalidity. If a modification is not possible, the part or provision must be treated for all purposes as severed from these Terms. The remainder of these Terms will be binding on you.
These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of the Website and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms. The parties have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.