Information collected and purpose
When you visit our website, the following information may be automatically collected, processed:
- Personal Information: Such as, name, national identity number, nationality, gender, photograph, details of your travel document (e.g. passport or ID), email address, telephone number and postal address, place & date of birth.
- Sensitive Personal Information: Religion, marital status, health related information.
- Related Information: Children, parents name, spouse name, employers’ details, someone who gives a personal reference, address you are staying at your destination.
- Communication Information: Contact details, emails, mobile phone number.
- Payments details: Payment card details, bank account details.
This is not an
exhaustive list and may vary depending on the government’s
requirements and the services requested by you from us.
Cookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically store information.
Sharing Personal Information
Links to other Web Sites
Transaction Security Policy
This site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure secure transmission of your personal data. You should be able to see the padlock symbol in the web browser. The url address will also start with https:// depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted or scrambled and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot be read during transmission.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.